Advertising Rates (per issue rates)
|Full Pg. Inside Front||705||750|
|Full Pg. Inside Back||705||750|
|2/3 Pg. Back||635||680|
|1/2 Pg. Inside Front||440||485|
|1/4 Pg. Inside Back||440||485|
Front Cover: $1,000 Includes Full Page Editorial Inside.
Insert: Call for pricing.
Publication Trim Size (8 ¼” wide, 10 ½” deep)
|Full Pg. Bleed||8.75||11.0|
|1/2 Pg. Horizontal||7.25||4.665|
|1/2 Pg. Vertical||3.54||9.5|
|1/2 Pg. Island||3.54||4.665|
|1/4 Pg. Vertical||1.687||9.5|
|1/4 Pg. Horizontal||7.25||2.248|
|1/8 Pg. Horizontal||3.54||2.248|
|1/8 Pg. Vertical||1.687||4.665|
|2/3 Pg. Back Cover||7.25||6.0|
|April||March 31||April 1|
|June||May 1||May 5|
|September||August 1||August 5|
|November||October 1||October 5|
File Formats: (Macintosh platform)
- InDesign (Version CS3 or older) – include all fonts and images used.
- Illustrator (Version CS3 or older) – with all fonts and images used – or outline fonts.
- Photoshop (Version CS3 or older) – jpg, tif, pdf, psd – supplied in high resolution of 300.
Color Proofs: Digital ads must be accompanied by a hard copy color proof. If you submit a b/w proof for a color ad, the publisher takes no responsibility for color accuracy. If no proof is supplied, publisher takes no responsibility for printing error.
Media: CDs accepted or e-mail files under 5 megs. Digital data is preferred for all ad submissions. All high-resolution images and fonts must be included.
All advertising is subject to Publisher’s (Nevada Landscape Association) approval. Rates, conditions and space units are subject to change without notice. Positioning requests that are not paid for are not guaranteed. Publisher may reject advertisments without liability, for any reason or no reason, including those that Publisher deems inappropriate or incompatible with its standards and those that have been previously acknowledged or accepted. Publisher does not accept cancellations after the publication closing date. Publisher may print any advertisement received before then and collect the full amount shown on the insertion order. The advertiser, any applicable agency and their affiliates agree to asume all liability for content of the ads printed and must be fully authorized for use of the ad’s content, including, but not limited to, person’s names and pictures, testimonials, and any copyrighted or trademarked materials. In consideration of the publication of advertisements, the advertiser will indemnify and hold the publisher/editor harmless from any loss or expense arising out of an advertisement.
- Advertisers and agencies must adhere to the specifications, conditions and policies stated herein for www.nevadanla.com and/or all publications produced by the Nevada Landscape Association.
- All advertising is subject to Publisher’s (Nevada Landscape Association) approval. Publisher may reject advertisements, listings, editorial, postings, and/or links submitted without liability at any time, for any reason or no reason, including those that Publisher deems inappropriate or incompatible with its standards and those that have been previously acknowledged or accepted.
- Rates, conditions, and space units are subject to change without notice. Positioning requests that are not paid for are not guaranteed. Publisher does not accept cancellations after the publication/posting date. Publisher may print/post any advertisement, listing, editorial, posting and/or link received before then and collect the full amount shown on the advertising contract.
- Publisher does not supply personal data on website users whether registered, visiting, or advertising.
- Website advertisers may receive reports that show traffic data such as number of ad impressions and the number of times an advertisement was clicked on.
- Advertiser links to other websites cannot prevent a user from easily returning to the Publisher’s website.
- Advertisements may not include offers for free merchandise or contests.
- The advertiser, any applicable agency and their affiliates agree to assume all liability for content of the ads printed/posted and must be fully authorized for use of the ad, listing, editorial, and/or posting’s content, including, but not limited to, person’s names and pictures, testimonials, and any copyrighted or trademarked materials.
- Any liability to Publisher arising from the result of an error on any advertisement posted to www.nevadanla.com or published for which Publisher can be held legally responsible is limited to the rate of the advertisement, listing, and/or posting.
- Publisher will not be liable for any failure to publish/post any advertisement, listing, editorial, and/or link accepted by Publisher; however, Publisher will use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
- Publisher can change the terms of the advertising policies at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads with a closing date before the change is announced.
- Publisher can not be bound to any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in the Publisher’s advertising policy.
- Advertisements, listings, editorial, and/or postings appearing on nevadanla.com or published in any material do not constitute a recommendation of that product or service by the Nevada Landscape Association. In consideration of the posting/publishing of advertisements, listings, editorials and/or postings the advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from any loss or expense arising out of an advertisement, listing, editorial and/or posting including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
- In the event of non-payment, Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its ad agency jointly and severely liable for such monies as are due and payable to Publisher.
Policy on Open Jobs Classified Advertising on www.nevadanla.com All advertisements for employment must be nondiscriminatory and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Ads that discriminate against applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap will not be accepted.
For more information please contact the NLA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-673-0404.